Premiere Viola Outfit$990.00 Select options
The Premiere model viola is an affordable solid wood instrument with a professional set-up designed to offer enough projection, playability, and sturdiness to keep up with beginner musicians on-the-go.
- Professionally Set Up
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
- Prelude Strings
Price includes bow and case as pictured.
John Juzek Viola$5,500.00 Add to cart
Made in the Early 20th Century, this was made by the prolific Violin Maker, John Juzek. 16 inch size. Rich, Professional Sound.
Heberlein Viola Outfit$2,400.00 Add to cart
Wonderful for advanced intermediate to step-up players, the Heberlein model entices audiences with a refined and open sound.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Loft dried spruce top and flamed maple back and sides
- Hand antiqued oil varnish application
- Ebony pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Stradivari pattern
- Viola available in 15″-16″
- Outfit includes AM45 bow and a T-AS case