- Retail Value $1200
- Fully-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Inlaid purfling
- Stradivari pattern
- 100% Refundable less the first 2 months rent
Level 3 Columbus Violin Yearly Rental
With a responsive sound and attractive appearance, this outfit is a great choice for schools and beginning students.
|Dimensions||33 × 13.25 × 6 in|
Level 6 Cincinnati Violin Yearly Rental$396.00 Select options
The workmanship and attention to detail on these heavily flamed instruments are similar to that seen in fine Italian violins. The varnish is simple yet elegant. These instruments are made one at a time by professional violinmakers using the Sacconi measurements of Stradivarious violins are a culmination of five years of research in finding the perfect tonewoods matched with the ideal graduations and hand finished with spirit varnish.
Rental Outfit Includes:
- Retail Value $1700
- V Series Wood Suspension Case
- Music Stand, Method Book, and Shoulder Rest
- 12 months of rent
- 100% Refundable less the first two months rent for early cancellation.
Level 5 National Violin Yearly Rental$350.00 Select options
This violin is unique in its power and warmth. It is often selected by private instructors for their students. Features more power than most intermediate instruments and a fine selection of tonewoods and varnish.
Rental Outfit includes:
- Retail Value $1600
- 12 months of rent
- V Series wood frame suspension case
- AM35 half-lined Brazilwood bow
- Music Stand ($5 shipping fee), Method Book, and Shoulder Rest
- Free shipping on outfit
Level 1 Columbus Violin Yearly RentalSale!
This rental outfit meets the minimum requirements for school orchestra programs.
- Retail Value $700
- Prelude Strings
- Real Ebony Fittings and Fingerboard
- Includes a half-lined brazilwood bow, method book, music stand, and shoulder rest!
- 100% Refundable less the first two months if you need to cancel early.