- Retail Value $1400
- Fully-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Inlaid purfling
- Stradivari pattern
- 100% Refundable less the first 2 months rent
Level 3 Columbus Viola Yearly Rental
With a responsive sound and attractive appearance, this outfit is a great choice for schools and beginning students.
|Dimensions||36 × 16 × 10 in|
Level 2 Columbus Violin Yearly RentalSale!
Our flagship model is acclaimed by string educators as an ideal starting instrument.
- Retail Value $900
- Loft dried spruce top and maple back
- Professionally graduated to produce an amazing tone with effortless playability.
- Hand carved and hand applied oil varnish.
- Fiberglass bow
- Includes method book, music stand, and shoulder rest.
- 100% Refundable less the first 2 months rent if you need to cancel early!
Level 4 Cincinnati Violin Yearly RentalSale!
These instruments are made one at a time by professional violinmakers using the Sacconi measurements of Stradivarious violins, this model is a culmination of five years of research.
- Retail Value $1350
- The tonewoods are hand selected for their incredible tap tones.
- Hand finished with spirit varnish.
- Includes cloth covered wood dart shaped case with exterior full length pocket.
- Rental includes music stand, method book, shoulder rest, and rosin.
- 12 months of rent (Includes 9 months of rent and 3 months at no charge!)
- Rent is 100% refundable less the first two months for early cancellation.
Level 2 Columbus Cello Yearly RentalSale!
This is an excellent starter cello for beginners complete with solid ebony pegs and fingerboard and a carbon fiber tailpiece and endpin.
- Retail Value $1900
- Varnish type: Traditional oil
- Wood aging: 5 years
- Solid spruce, carved top
- Laminate maple back and sides
- Ebony pegs and fittings
- Four fine tuners
Rental Outfit includes:
- Padded case
- AM35 bow
- Method Book
- 12 months of rent
- 100% Refundable less the first two months