- Retail Value $1200
- ProArté Strings
- Hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Inlaid purfling
- 12 months of rent (Includes 9 months of rent and 3 months at no charge!)
- 100% refundable upon cancellation less a 2-month minimum
Level 3 Cincinnati Violin Yearly Rental
With a responsive sound and attractive appearance, this outfit is a great choice for schools and beginning students.
|Dimensions||33 × 13.25 × 6 in|
You may also like…
Korg TM-60 Combo Tuner Metronome$29.99 Add to cart
- Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
- The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
- Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
- LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
- A wide detection range of C1–C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
- Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
- Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
- Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
- Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
- Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover.
Korg CM-300 Contact Microphone$16.99 Add to cart
The CM-300 is a clip-type contact microphone that attaches directly to your instrument. It uses a piezo element that sends the vibrations of your instrument directly to your tuner. Even when you’re in an environment with high ambient sound, such as a large ensemble, this mic allows high-precision tuning.
The shape of the cable’s strain relief where it joins the unit has been modified for increased durability in comparison to the previous model, and sound transmission performance has been further improved.
Korg MA-1 Solo Metronome$5.00 Read more
- Multi-function compact metronome.
- Enhanced display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner$21.99 Add to cart
- Compact Chromatic Tuner, ideal for brass band or orchestra
- High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning
- Wide range of pitch detection covers C1-C8
- Calibration Function supports a variety of concert pitches
- Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker
- Auto Power Off function conserves battery life
- Memory Backup function
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use