Gliga Master Viola
15 inch high quality viola for an advanced player. For Sale only (Not for rent)
Grande Viola$2,400.00 Select options
This instrument is made from loft dried tonewoods that have been aged for a minimum of five years. During the aging process the sound deadening resins evaporate from the wood and the instrument is lighter in weight, allowing the plates to vibrate easily. Beautiful German varnishes are hand applied in an artistic palette. Many teachers of advanced students personally select this model for their students.
Rental Outfit includes:
- AM45 bow
Cantata Viola Outfit$1,400.00 Select options
The Cantata model viola is an excellent choice for a beginner-to-intermediate student seeking a more refined, balanced tone.
- Professionally set up
- Hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, and chinrest
- ProArté Strings
Price includes bow and case as pictured.
Heberlein Viola Outfit$2,400.00 Add to cart
Wonderful for advanced intermediate to step-up players, the Heberlein model entices audiences with a refined and open sound.
- Hand-carved from select tonewoods
- Loft dried spruce top and flamed maple back and sides
- Hand antiqued oil varnish application
- Ebony pegs, tailpiece and chinrest
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Stradivari pattern
- Viola available in 15″-16″
- Outfit includes AM45 bow and a T-AS case