Showing 1–16 of 24 results
Bow Stopper$5.99 Select options
The BowStopper Device is the educational tool that improves bow distribution. It is a perfect tool to enhance bow distribution. It can help students of all ages that need to gain perfection with the bow. Even the advanced string player who may have had difficulties in the past can now learn to master tremolo, legato and staccato.
How it works:
1. Clamp the BowStopper onto the bow.
2. Place the BowStopper closer to the tip to develop bow technique in the upper part of the bow.
3. Place the BowStopper closer to the frog to learn playing at the most difficult partof the bow.
4. Place 2 BowStoppers to isolate the center section for techniques such as detache.
Made in the USA.
Essential Elements Viola Book 1$12.99 Add to cart
Essential Elements Violin Book 1$12.99 Add to cart
Hamilton KB90 Traveler II Music Stand$51.99 Add to cart
- Ideal for the gigging musician!
- Features Hamilton’s exclusive all steel desk with rolled edges to resist bending, reinforcing ribs on the desk face and gussets in the corner of the shelf
- Knob adjustment for height, desk angle and leg position
- Adjusts from 26 to 47 1/2 inches in height
- The bag is made from heavy duty Cordura type cloth and includes two zippered compartments, one for the desk and another for the base
- Durable powder coated finish
Hamilton KB900B Deluxe Folding Music Stand$19.99 Add to cart
- Large diameter welded tubes with knob adjustment
- Desk tilts and is non-removable
- American style desk with top braces
- Includes a nylon carrying bag with strap and Velcro closure
- Durable black powder coated finish
Hill Peg Compound$9.25 Add to cart
Lubricates sticking pegs
Konig & Meyer Heli 2 Acoustic Guitar/Cello Stand$25.99 Select options
Worldwide proven guitar stand. The instrument is particularly well cared for thanks to the elaborate new rubber structure. With the innovative adjustable cross bar, guitars of different sizes or even other instruments such as a cello or French horn can be placed on the stand. For storage and transport the stand folds flat. In addition, we provide a practical transport lock. An additional feature includes integrated guitar pick holders.
Konig & Meyer Heli 2 Electric Guitar Stand$28.99 – $30.99 Select options
This proven E-Guitar Stand was revised and features a new adjustable support system. Instruments of different sizes can be placed in the 4 adjustable positions. The robust metal construction and its stability and durability will not only be appreciated by the “Heavy Metal” fraction. For storage and transport the stand folds flat. The rubberized support arms provide the guitar with sound and stable footing and protect the guitar finish. And as expected, this popular stand is available in a range of colors
Konig & Meyer Ukuele/Violin Stand$20.99 Read more
Simple handling and minimum weight combined with excellent stability are the special characteristics of this A-Frame ukulele stand. Thanks to the practical folding mechanism, the stand is setup and folded in a snap. The flat package is ideal for transport. Instrument protecting rubber support surfaces round off the attractive overall impression.
MTCC Chrome Cello Practice Mute$14.99 Read more
MTVIT Tourte Style 1 Hole Violin & Viola Mute$1.99 Add to cart
MTVIT2 Tourte Style 2 Hole Violin Mute$1.99 Add to cart
Music Nomad MN109 String Fuel Cleaner & Lubricant$9.99 Add to cart
- Hybrid blend of refined naturally occurring oils and premium-quality mineral oils for complete string maintenance
- Restores and preserves strings for a cleaner sound
- Safely lubricates strings to enhance playing speed
- Large applicator covers All 6 strings at once
- No-mess applicator come with string fuel solution and microfiber cloth
- Proudly Formulated in the USA
Oasis OH-14 Case Humidfier Plus$19.95 Read more
The Oasis OH-14 Case Plus+ Humidifier uses the same evaporative membrane as the Oasis Plus+ humidifier, providing 50% more daily humidity supply than the Oasis Case humidifier.
This humidifier is designed for use in drier environments where the relative humidity is below 25%. The Oasis Case Plus+ humidifier, like the Oasis Case humidifier, uses two powerful small magnets, which are embedded in the seam of the humidifier, to attach to either a small sticky backed piece of stainless steel or a metal clip (both are provided with the humidifier).
The Oasis Case Plus+ humidifier can be used in woodwind and stringed instrument cases such as clarinet, violin, cello, guitar or mandolin.
Oasis OH-6 Case Humidfier$19.95 Read more
The huge success of the original Blue Oasis sound-hole humidifier has brought many inquiries about ways to provide humidification for other instruments including violins, violas, cellos, mandolins, ukuleles, jazz guitars and guitars with flat top cases.
After careful consideration, Oasis decided the best approach to solving this challenge was to develop a humidifier that attaches to the inside of the instrument case. Finding a secure way to attach the humidifier to the inside of the case, and still have it easily removed and reattached, was no small challenge.
With proven technology, the Blue Oasis humidifier, Oasis inserted two neodymium magnets in the seam of the humidifier. The magnets then attach to the instrument case using either a steel belt style clip or a stainless steel strip with adhesive backing. The belt style clip fits over the side of the case and provides a flat vertical surface for the magnets to adhere. The adhesive backed stainless steel strip allows for either vertical or horizontal attachment anywhere there is a flat surface inside the case. An advantage of this type of humidifier is the flexibility to position the humidifier in a wide variety of locations within your musical instrument’s case.
A 10cc. syringe is also included. The syringe will increase the user’s control during filling or refilling the humidifier. Since the Oasis humidifier holds about 32cc’s of water, it will take 3+ syringes of water to fill the first time. After that, refills should only take 1+ syringe of water. As always, Oasis recommends the use of distilled water which will extend the useful life of your humidifier.
RDM Humitron Instrument Humidifiers$7.44 – $8.67 Select options
Humitrons are made of the most advanced material available. The tubes were custom extruded of the finest non-vinyl and non-allergenic resin, soft enough not to exert pressure around the F-holes / sound-holes and sufficiently sturdy to minimize contact with the inside parts of an instrument. The water-suction stems within the Humitrons absorb water ten times of their weight and then slowly release it through the holes
Showing 1–16 of 24 results